15.4.12

Taking Suggestions for New Stock!

We've been conducting polls for the past couple of weeks or so, but we're posting this entry to allow anyone to comment with suggestions for things they would like to see us stock in the future.

Our guidelines for suggestions are as follows:
1- There needs to be a physical store in the Osaka area; we do not buy things online.
2- The item needs to be less than 1500-2000 yen.
3- The item should fit within the aesthetic of MKC. We prefer not to stock anime/manga/video game merchandise.
4- We prefer not to stock anything that can only be obtained through UFO catchers, which includes official Arpakasso merchandise. Our apologies, but it's too much of a monetary gamble!

Restock will occur the first week of June, but updates on new purchases may be seen in as early as a month!

4 comments:

  1. More ankle socks!

    Transparent white with opaque white polka dots.

    Pastel, lace, polka dots, hearts, strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this is the right place to comment but I would buy up any SWIMMER shoes that feet my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Fairy Tale series from KAMIO (like these http://www.shopkawaii.com/Kamio-Fairy-Tale-World-Storybooks-s/219.htm) ! I'd probably buy heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love it if you could get things like mooks/magazines that come with free gifts for Cath Kidston, Jill Stuart, and other dainty, girly brands. I once purchased a Cath Kidston catalog/mook from Japan that came with a small zipper back, tissue case and mirror! I love it so much~

    Otherwise, cute things from Daiso please! Like craft supplies. Or character bento boxes ^^

    Also, I love swimmer, so anything from there is welcome!

    Ty~

    ReplyDelete